Hello,

This is my second day on this site. I've loved Eagles music since I was a kid in the 70's. New Kid in Town is my favorite Eagles song. I remember riding around with my Mom in her red Rambler listening to them on the radio and particular hearing my favorite tune. I bought both their greatest hits on cassette in the 80's. Since the bio came out (not sure how I heard about it) I purposely subscribed to Showtime and was not dissappointed I did!! What a great bio!! I ordered the inexpensive version on DVD. Can't wait til the beginning of May to get it. I'm looking forward to seeing the full version of the '77 concert.

I am a big Elvis Presley fan and am on a few message boards with other Elvis fans so I suspected that The Eagles had message boards too. I'm glad I found this one and look forward to getting all the latest greatest info on the band.

I'm hoping to see them in concert this tour. I hope they come in concert closer to the NYC area. I have friends that will go with me but they won't travel to upstate NY or CT to see them.

Look forward to chatting with everyone...