Quote Originally Posted by Houston Debutante View Post
I'm surprised he didn't mention the new album at all. Maybe he was embarrassed that he wasn't doing any songs from it so he didn't want to say anything to call attention to that.
Yeah, I can see how that would be awkward. "Hey everybody, I've got this new album coming out in May.... but I'm not going to do any of those songs for you tonight to pique your interest. I'm assuming you'll buy it on blind faith because you can see and hear for yourself how awesome I still am." lol

Has he done Everybody Knows live before? I don't remember that being a part of the setlist before, at least not recently. I really like his version off of Actual Miles.
He has done "Everybody Knows" live before, but I'm not sure when he last did it. He hasn't done it at any of the shows I've been to - but then again I've only been to four and he often drops songs as a tour progresses, plus I've only been going to shows since 2005. I know he sang it in concert as recently as 2004, but I don't know if he's sung it live after that (until now, obviously).

I love it!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4KzHEErk8[/ame]