Random bits I am remembering of the interview.

- He did say, after he said his parents loved everything he did because he was their son, that he thought it touched a soft spot with them.

- Said he couldn't wait to meet the kids tomorrow & he expects playing with them will be fun.

- He named 2 records Linda Ronstadt did of classics. Someone must have sent a message through one of the social networks, as the host read from somewhere that the listener wanted him to tell Glenn that Linda actually did 3 classical albums & named them. There was a bit more I don't recall.

- I may be telling this in the wrong context, but I think it was during Glenn's "duh" moment which VA mentioned, that he claimed he said something like "gosh" when Jack said "What about After Hours" that the host said "Did you really say that, did you use that word? Do you usually use 'that' word?" Glenn hesitated & told the host that he really tried to because he has kids. It gave me a chuckle.

Maybe VA can fill in more details & correct anything I have remembered incorrectly.