It can be anything. A band, artist, a TV show, an actor or actress, a book series, an author, or something entirely different... perhaps a new exercise regime or a domestic project! Let us know what things are keeping you occupied at the moment. You can update as often as you like.

I'll start:

Six Feet Under: My friend, Kelly, lent me the box set of the first season. I finished it a couple of days ago and I am dying to get started on the second! This leads into my second choice...

Richard Jenkins: Love him as an actor! It might be his slight resemblance to James Taylor that makes me like him even more, but he is just awesome. I really want to see the only film that he has taken a lead role in, 'The Visitor'.

Researching Winchester history: I want to feel like a consummate tour guide when Howard comes to visit!

Kings & Queens: A by-product of my Winchester research. I have been reading a lot of historical biographies lately.

Country: I've always loved country music, but I am really into it at the moment. Listening to lots of Waylon Jennings, George Strait, George Jones & Don Williams.

Clearing things out: I am de-cluttering, and it feels great. I have already assembled £30 worth of old CDs and DVDs that I am going to send to MusicMagpie. I am also selling my old BlackBerry curve to FoneHub for £51. Old clothes are going to charity. I am really enjoying having a bit of an overhaul and making a little bit of cash in the meantime.

Over to you!