Just got back from the Hop Farm and what an incredible day! My head is still buzzing!

got there at about mid-day so found our positions by the main stage where we stayed pretty much all day. Enjoyed a lot of the other acts 10cc were brilliant and reacted very well when the power completely went out right in the middle of there encore. After someone put another £10 in the power meter they were back on to finish their set.
Bryan Ferry was great as well but by now we were ready for the headliners!!!
The EAGLES came on at 9:15pm and started with Hotel California...

Most of the show was dominated by Don and Joe but the crowd was in good spirit, Joe's guitar playing was phenominal as always. Don was in great voice as well, they have all still got it, well worth paying and waiting the whole day for, they way outshone ANY of the other bands performing. They came off stage after the encore probably bang on 11pm... the setlist was something like this...

1. Hotel California
2. Peaceful easy Feeling
3. I can’t tell you why
4. Long Road out of Eden
5. Walk Away
6. Boys of Summer
7. In the City
8. The Long Run
9. Life’s Been Good
10. Dirty Laundry
11. Funk 49
12. Heartache Tonight
13. Life in the Fast Lane
Encore
14. Take it Easy
15. Rocky Mountain Way
16. Desperado

not sure if this is accurate? Im sure someone can correct me if im wrong

The only down side being the choice to remove Take it to the Limit, How Long and Lyin' Eyes, some of my favourites when they should have taken out perhaps Dirty Laundry and one of Joe's songs, Glenn only sang 3 all night lol.

Nevertheless a great day, its unbelievable how much talent those guys have!