Why is it or maybe more importantly HOW is it that I can watch this video THOUSANDS of times and NOT ONCE get tired of it?! I play the darn video once a day at least. It makes me very happy to listen to this. It's my Prozac...my therapist...my happy "place". I would give anything to transport myself back to the Hotel California tour and see several concerts. That album means so much to me. I swear, I have this very video on my computer, my iPad, my smartphone, my iPod, EVERYWHERE. I can't escape from it. It's my favorite music video of all time and of course my favorite song of all time.

I just love this video. Walsh and Felder crack me up when they play their solos in this video. I miss that. I would LOVE to get more HC tour memorabilia. I have a songbook and the CD. I've heard they have a DVD in audio if it too but I haven't got it. I need to get the tour program too.I love that album. From the cover to the music to everything. It makes me smile talking about it.

Sigh..... :hilarious" That whole album is nothing but a masterpiece. Eagles at their finest IMO. I just can't escape it. I've watched this video more times than I can count. If I had a penny for every time I hit play - I'd be rich

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72sx-AVThr8[/ame]