Okay, I love to cook, but the bane of my cooking existence had always been Pie Crust..... BUT my cousin, Susan, makes the most incredible pies and TAUGHT me how to make a crust that's soo freakin simple anybody can do it and it's fool proof! So, Im-a gonna share it wit cha'll!

Aunt Virginia's Pie Crust

3 slightly heaping cups AP flour (all purpose)
a pinch salt
1/3 Cup corn oil
2/3 Cup milk

mix the dry ingredients, make a hole in the center and add the wet ingredients. Mix JUST till combined. It will be very dry and crumbly.
Place a large sheet of wax paper on a flat surface, scoop half the dough onto the wax paper and mold into a crude mound. Place another large sheet of wax paper over the top and, using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a thin round disc. Using the wax paper, flip the rolled out dough into a pie pan. It WILL fall apart, dont worry, just piece it back together. For covered pies, do the same with the remaining dough, or roll out the remaining dough, slip it onto a cookie sheet, spread with butter and cinnamon sugar and bake till golden brown for a crust cracker.
For fruit pies, liberally coat the top crust first with egg white and then sugar (Helps in browning and holds the sugar to the crust. It also helps keep the top crust together before baking)