Hi! My name is Cami and I have found my way here via my real life BFF Rhonda (aka ticky). We have been friends since waaaaaaaaaaay back in college (26 years now) and I am an Oregonian too although I live on the opposite end of the state from her and the family.

I have been listening to the Eagles' music as long as they have been a group but it wasn't until several years after they broke up that I actually knew much about them as a whole. About the same time I become a fan of Glenn Frey when he was working solo, a friend of mine gave me a copy of The Long Run and I made the connection. And after that I kept discovering how many songs that I knew and loved were their songs.

While I never stopped listening to their music, a few years back ticky invited me to join her at the Eagles concert in Portland. It was, without a doubt, the best concert I have ever attended and I rediscovered "the boys" and their music. Since then I have bought a couple of albums, downloaded tunes on the internet and have really come to love the music they made both as a group and on their own.

Anyway, I look forward to being part of this forum. I might not be around as much as some but I will do my best to keep up!