Thread: Green Bay, Wisconsin

Stuck on the Border

Default Green Bay, Wisconsin

According to the official website, the band will be in Green Bay, WI (home of the Packers) on Monday, September 29th! Tickets will go on sale August 18th.

Two shows in Wisconsin! I can hardly believe it!

Great news, Molly, and nice to hear from you again! We've missed you. Are you going to get tickets?

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border

Hi, Kate, I've missed everyone as well.

Yes, I was really excited to hear the Green Bay announcement yesterday. I love Green Bay as a city, and have been wanting to drive up and visit again, anyway (it's about 2 1/2 hr. from me). What a great reason to go!

I'm also going to Milwaukee (only about 30 minutes from me)! Our tickets aren't great, but I'm in the mindset to be satisfied with them. We're taking a couple who are dear friends of ours, "Eagles" Bruce and his wife Carol. Carol is quite ill, so hopefully she'll be up to attending. They are really looking forward to it. I only wish I could have done better with the tickets, but Bruce and Carol really arent' able to have an unlimited budget for concert tickets right now.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Way to go, Molly. Not bad for a girl that was an Eagles virgin just a few short months ago - not bad at all! And just remember, you can't always be a 5-star VIP!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I hope you have a great night at both of the shows Molly, and I'll keep Carol in my prayers in the hope that she is fit enough to attend and enjoy herself.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP