Hi everyone. Sorry I am so late posting but I didn't get home until 4:00AM after a 3 hr wait in line to get the shuttle from the concert site to our car & then a 2 hour drive home . I'll be brief here & post a full review later today or tomorrow.

Despite the above , the concert was worth EVERY penny & inconvenience. You guys were right I was in heaven for every second that they were on the stage. The word FANTASTIC does not come close to describing their performance!!! They were really up for the show, especially Glenn (to my obvious delight)! My only disappointment with the show itself - it was tooooooo short I was afraid that we would get a shortened version as this was a Festival, but they did play for 2 hours without a break. The only LROOE song that they did was How Long, but as far as I can remember they did all the rest of the current concert set . I'll have to look at their regular tour set list to compare.

I must go drool over my program some more & have another nap (or listen to some Eagles music ). Stay tuned for my impressions & details later. I'll try to go through the concert song by song. Glad I have such devoted fellow fans to share this experience with. .

By the way - Eagles , and after last night - Glenn Frey, I you even more!!!!!!