Page 103 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1419

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Im making one of my larger rooms a music room, instruments, memorabilia etc 100% music. So i found all kind of stuff including my 1994 hell freezes over ticket, books Etc.. I just bought a hotel cal LP mostly for the poster inside and also for the nice cover and also a one of these nights lp which has an embossed cover. Some if this stuff will go on the wall with signed cds and lps i have though i have nothing signed by eagles. My wife a beatle fan has tons of beatle stuff that will be part of the room. They r lucky. Beatles have all kinds of memorabilia like Beatles monopoly, beatles dolls , you name it they made it.

Really excited about the room hope to have a decent eagle prescence in there.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

That sounds very cool, OM - would love to see some pictures of it when you're done!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    That sounds very cool, OM - would love to see some pictures of it when you're done!
    Me too, OM!

Sounds very cool!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Love that. I want a room like that too one day!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    I will post for sure. Have to have the room ready by te 16th of March since will be having a get together for the rooms debut.

My wife had a great idea yesterday, we are going to get a new coffeetable for the room and I had already picked one out, but she added that we should get a glass for the top of the table and under the glass we can put stuff like Concert Tickets and other things like that that can then be easily seen. Thought it was a good idea.

We are also gonna have a section of the wall to concert photos we both took over the years. I will include some of the Eagles photos that I took in 94 in that area.

The room is a perfect rectangle so there is lots of room to work with.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Sounds really cool, OMNJ! Can't wait to see the results!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

the room sounds like it will be incredible...I love the coffee table idea with the glass over it...great idea...are we all invited over for the debut???....lol

Yeah, the room is besides being set up to be a great place to go listen to music and relax its also by default going to be a great place to finally use all the stuff we have hidden away not being used, like the tickets, photos, posters, signed stuff etc....

It started when I decided to pull out of the basement our + - 500 CDs that were relegated to obscurity after I MP3ed all of them. Then one day I realized how much more fun it is to pop in a CD than to listen to it on an ipod. Just as its fun to listen to and look at an LP. So I took all these CDs to this studio room and thats when the idea clicked. I also have an interesting idea for the paint work. Also one end of the room will have my Drum Set and one wall will have my guitars. So like I said a real music room! To just listen to music or play it!

Sounds like it's going to be great. Can't wait to see what you've done with it. I think I need a room like that, but I don't have any extra rooms! LOL
    My ticket stubs are in a box someplace in my house?? I had found some of them, but I do know there is a big box of them here someplace buried in my house.