Well, he called it a gray suit, invoking the late Warren Zevon ("in his honor") for some reason...did Warren like to wear gray suits? I called it black (including the shirt)--at least it looked that way when he was up on stage. And his hair had a blondish cast from the lighting--made him look much younger (and hotter) than I anticipated. I kept thinking of how much Lou would've loved the look, because he definitely had a 'Don-like' quality to his appearance with the hair color and facial stubble. However, at the CD-signing afterward, under normal lighting...the suit/shirt became dark gray and his hair gray as well. Aged just by walking off the stage, unfortunately. There were about 50 people waiting in line to sign...many brought multiple items, including older albums. Many also had photos taken with him. I unfortunately didn't even think to bring my camera, as I was coming straight from work rather than home--and that's just not something I pack on my way to work in the morning. I would've had some good shots. Oh well.

Actually, he only played about 3 or 4 songs on our good piano as well! He had 2 good guitars by us, with a comment that his blonde one was in the shop getting worked on. At least he sticks by his story!