Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: more tour dates: Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    Well dang it - why don't they just give up the stadium concerts and just give us true fans backyard concerts We could stick the grill on, bake an apple pie, break out a beer. What could be nicer than that?? We could even pass the hat around for donations for their travel expenses. Oh yes, this is definitely one of my better ideas
    They can play at my daughter's pool party for her birthday at my mother's house. We can knock down the clothesline and have them playing instead of a bouncy castle. Glenn has to supply the Dom Perignon though. In return he gets Aussie steaks and sausages (Tim can have a salad). :P

I'm feeling a bit sad this morning, but this really cheered me up! I enjoyed each one of your comments, but FP, the part I highlighted was the best - especially the bit about the salad for Tim!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    Dom P for Aussie steaks and sausages. That sounds like an excellent trade FP. Can I bring the Guinness?
    Actually we could have the bouncy castle as well. I wouldn't mind having a bounce with Glenn .
    GA, you are such a BAD girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    Yeah, but where does the stage go? Do they have their equipment on the grass? I guess they would.
    No, no, no, that would never do - all their sound would disappear into the grass, and Glenn would have a fit. I know people who can organise a stage for them (being in the band business and all ), and I'll have it flown to Australia on the back of my flight.