I just want to clarify... I'm not saying they look bad (as if Glenn could - NOT!) in suits... I'm just saying I don't like it for their performances. I've always thought of their music as being carefree... and suits are not carefree.

Also, I just happen to think jeans and t-shirt are SO sexy if you can wear it right... and boy can Glenn wear that right.

I had another random thought today... does anyone know if Timothy is a vegetarian? I guess his slender build and long hair (hippie image if you will) leads me to think he is... although I'm probably wrong. Also, I've never seen a picture of his wife, and I envision her w/long hair and long shirts w/vests over them. Don't ask me where these random thoughts come from... I guess just thinking about them and their lifes is all.

I also want to say, I LOVE the Eagles! They are awesome! While I may make comments that are trivial or fun or just silly... none of that means much... they are just my thoughts. I truly love and appreciate their musical talents!