Thanks for posting this, TBF. Wow - what a mess! The truth begins to come out. I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that these practices are in the best interest of the fans. I thought that ILAA was supposed to be the way fans could purchase VIP tickets. Come on guys, do us fans a favor and simplify the process. We really don't need the options of platinum, premium, VIP, etc. How about just making all tickets available to the public on a first come, first serve basis at a fair market value. Okay, if you want to hold back a hundred or so tickets for a fairly priced VIP package, I can deal with that. I'm certainly not opposed to the artists and Ticketmaster making a profit - after all that's what capitalism is all about. But, there is a big difference between making a profit and gouging the fans.

Unfortunately, I don't hold out much hope that the 'powers that be' will do anything significant to fix this. IMHO, the only hope is for more high profile artists to follow the Boss' lead and stand up for their fans. YOU GO BRUCE!!!