Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada Tour Dates?

Out on the Border

I see more U.S. tour dates are up! Hopefully won't be long now before more post-Moncton Canadian tour dates are posted. *hopes*

Finger crossed for you, Will, and by the way, welcome to the Border!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Out on the Border

By the way, I noticed more dates have been added, including Toronto! Ticketmaster shows the 21st & 22nd of July, whereas Iloveallaccess shows just the 21st, but that's fine--I ordered my two 5-star VIP ticket packages just now (actually on-sale for the tickets is this coming Monday). Whew! Glad that's taken care of! My parents are going to *love* this.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh man, Will! You have got to be every parent's dream child. It is so wonderful of you to buy 5 star tickets for your parents. I'm sure it is an anniversary gift that they will never forget. You have to be sure to keep us posted about this. Will this be their first Eagles concert?

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Oh man, Will! You have got to be every parent's dream child. It is so wonderful of you to buy 5 star tickets for your parents. I'm sure it is a gift that they will never forget. You have to be sure to keep us posted about this. Will this be their first Eagles concert?
    It will be, yeah. I wanted to make it extra memorable, and the 5-star looked like it would deliver, and with my TicketMaster experiences in the past, I didn't want to risk not getting them decent tickets (or any at all).
    Also, I *was* saving for a house, but that's years away anyway!
    And maybe this helps make up a little bit for me being somewhat of a jerk half my life, lol

Wow, Will! I'm impressed! You are indeed a parent's dream!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, Will! That is a wonderful gift for your parents! Good job!

Btw, can I give you my kids phone numbers so you can have a talk with them and tell them how a kid is supposed to treat his parents on their anniversaries?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    By the way, I noticed more dates have been added, including Toronto! Ticketmaster shows the 21st & 22nd of July, whereas Iloveallaccess shows just the 21st, but that's fine--I ordered my two 5-star VIP ticket packages just now (actually on-sale for the tickets is this coming Monday). Whew! Glad that's taken care of! My parents are going to *love* this.
    Thats brilliant Will. I hope my kids are as considerate when I reach that milestone. I'm sure your parents will have a great night that they will never forget. Are you going as well?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

Wish I could, but I won't be getting up to Canada until August, although I might take a crack at getting some MSG tix (though with what I just spent, I should probably be trying to save some money, ahaha).

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    That's wonderful Will! What a great gift to your parents - they sure are going to be thrilled!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down