Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canada Tour Dates?

Out on the Border

Default Follow-Up

Hi! I just wanted to follow up and say that my parents had a *fantastic* time at the concert! Thank you again for the recommendation of iLoveAllAccess. It worked out beautifully. My parents really enjoyed the dinner (and they won prizes!), and the seats they got were in the second row, dead center! I honestly couldn't have asked for better for them. When I priced tickets at MSG (the Air Canada Centre holds about 20K people) as comparison, front-row tix were like $1600 each, 2nd row like $1500/ea, etc, and considering that I paid about $1300 *total* for everything, I feel that I got a spectacular deal.
    I'm not a shill for iLAA, but I'm going to head over to their site and given them great feedback. Obviously I wouldn't use them for any show that I already had presale access to and just wanted to see the concert, but for something special like this, I wouldn't hesitate.

Thanks again!

-_Will

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Will-I am so glad that your parents enjoyed themselves. I'm sure it left you with a great feeling knowing that you pleased them so much for this special occasion. Kudos to you for a job well done!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I agree, tbf. Will, I said before, but I'll repeat it - that was an incomparable anniversary gift for your parents. I am so glad that they had such a wonderful ILAA and concert experience. You are every parents dream son. Thanks so much for following up and letting us know how it went. That is a "feel good" story if I ever heard one!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks for the follow-up, Will. I'm so glad to hear your parents had a great time!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Will, I'm delighted that everything worked out well for your parents and that they had such a great time. I'm sure your review to ILAA will be great! Well done

Keep visiting us here. ok!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Will, thanks for letting us know. I'm so pleased your parents had such a great time. They'll never forget their wonderful anniversary present from you.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...