Page 191 of 201 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2002

Thread: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread (2006-Jan 2014)

Banned

Default Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Sadler View Post
    Juana, apparently you need to speak to a mod as well.
    You can talk about your "bulgy" pictures somewhere else. As usual, you "fans" are crossing the line...
    Perhaps Frey is not as bulgy as Meisner and it hurts...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by juana_vaina View Post
    Perhaps say it in spanish it will not to offend human sensitivities:

¡Randy está tan bueno y tiene un paquetazo que me lo comería todo!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Sadler
    Juana, apparently you need to speak to a mod as well.
    You can talk about your "bulgy" pictures somewhere else. As usual, you "fans" are crossing the line...
    Quote Originally Posted by juana_vaina
    It's not just GS who doesn't appreciate the kind of comments a few Randy fans make. I have had others contact me as well - other Randy fans.

It's not about Randy fans vs. the world. It's about a few Randy fans who for some reason have decided they don't have to play by the rules, listen to moderators, or have any consideration for others besides those in their own small circle. These few people don't speak for all Randy fans by any means. In fact, as is made evident by their treatment of GS, they are quick to turn on any Randy fan who expresses discomfort.

I doubt Randy would be proud to see what certain people have turned his forum into. It was a forum that used to be about discussing his talent and his music, but has now devolved into containing posts that compare the size of his privates to Glenn's in a misguided attempt to indirectly lash out at another member for speaking up. Do these people really think the majority of Randy fans enjoy reading that kind of crap?

Look at his photo thread. It used to be full of a variety of photos and compliments that didn't cross the line, but now it's become nothing more than a venue for certain Randy fans to act out. GS has spoken up, but most Randy fans just get disgusted and stop visiting.

So, to these certain Randy fans - and you know who you are - I say: stop it - if not for the sake of salvaging your own dignity, for the sake of Randy Meisner himself and his other fans.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juana_vaina View Post
    Perhaps say it in spanish it will not to offend human sensitivities:

¡Randy está tan bueno y tiene un paquetazo que me lo comería todo!
    Juana, other than being incredibly rude, you are ignorant if you think we don't speak Spanish, especially those of us born and raised in SoCal. I would have replied to you in Spanish but don't want to continue with the ugliness. I also speak French, Italian and Portuguese, so don't try to continue this nasty topic in those languages, either. Thanks.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    It's not just GS who doesn't appreciate the kind of comments a few Randy fans make. I have had others contact me as well - other Randy fans.

It's not about Randy fans vs. the world. It's about a few Randy fans who for some reason have decided they don't have to play by the rules, listen to moderators, or have any consideration for others besides those in their own small circle. These few people don't speak for all Randy fans by any means. In fact, as is made evident by their treatment of GS, they are quick to turn on any Randy fan who expresses discomfort.

I doubt Randy would be proud to see what certain people have turned his forum into. It was a forum that used to be about discussing his talent and his music, but has now devolved into containing posts that compare the size of his privates to Glenn's in a misguided attempt to indirectly lash out at another member for speaking up. Do these people really think the majority of Randy fans enjoy reading that kind of crap?

Look at his photo thread. It used to be full of a variety of photos and compliments that didn't cross the line, but now it's become nothing more than a venue for certain Randy fans to act out. GS has spoken up, but most Randy fans just get disgusted and stop visiting.

So, to these certain Randy fans - and you know who you are - I say: stop it - if not for the sake of salvaging your own dignity, for the sake of Randy Meisner himself and his other fans.
    Ok I agree just asking for more gorgeous randy photos as I would love to see them,! And happy new year to everyone

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawman13 View Post
    I'm in love with this man!!!!! Never seen this picture before and he is just so gorgeous. Love his smile, his eyes, that boyish face!!!!! MMMMM this man has it all
    i agree with outlawman , all of this, word for word!

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by randybaby View Post
    i agree with outlawman , all of this, word for word!

hi everyone , can you girls tell me any other dvds or even books with stuff about randy i can buy? i only have the history of the eagles

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Juana, other than being incredibly rude, you are ignorant if you think we don't speak Spanish, especially those of us born and raised in SoCal. I would have replied to you in Spanish but don't want to continue with the ugliness. I also speak French, Italian and Portuguese, so don't try to continue this nasty topic in those languages, either. Thanks.

It seems you're full of yourself, good for you, you're the best... Unfortunately I don't speak French, or Italian or Portuguese, I'm just mediocre

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

First of all, I apologize for my rude and disproportionated language, It's not for me to talk about the attributes of anyone, least of Glenn. I also apologize for posting the comment of the photo in a sexual way, possibly it had a better way to describe it (it has very good light, it's blurry, I like the child ...).
    Probably Randy doesn't like the way I talk about him, or probably yes, who knows, but I don't really think he watches these comments, and if he does, I hope he laughs at my expense.

Greetings to all members and happy new year.

Out on the Border

Today, I found this picture of Randy with Timothy on Randy's 65th birthday.
    Everyone has likely seen this before, but I wanted to share our 2 favorite bassists, just in case you missed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images