Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Glennsallnighter's 2nd Birthday on The Border!

Default birthday wishes

Hope your birthday is Glenn-filled and wonderful. Enjoy all the lovely eye candy.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Sorry I wasn't here on your big day, GA. Here's is a belated, but very Irish Happy Birthday greeting from

the Allnighter

in Dublin.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

RKA! Thanks so much for your wishes. They are really appreciated.

Dreamer. I understand you were away. Thanks for those beautiful pics. Like with all my Glenn pics I will love them and treasure them.

For those of you who want to be bored with the details, the celebrations started on Wednesday when I received a very special package from Indiana containing a veritable FEAST of Eagles and Glenn videos. Then later that day the beautiful start to this birthday thread completely surprised me. Thanks again MF!
    On the day itself, although Hubby was working I decided to take the kids out of school and we went with my parents to an open farm outside the city. My parents then took us out to lunch and later the kids had a tea party for me.
    On Friday night of course I had the chat party. Thanks to Soda for organising it and to all those who dropped by. I also appreciate the good wishes of those who couldn't make it due to other committments (life? ).
    Saturday night hubby took me out to a Thai restaurant where we had a very nice dinner. He also gave me a gorgeous necklace and matching bracelet as a present. Now I know where I'll be wearing those!!

We are not finished yet!! Hubby will be 40 at the end of the month and we are having a joint party for family and friends on the weekend after next. More Partytown!!

But again thanks to everyone here for making it such a special birthday.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Aw, glad you had a good time GA. A husband that buys you pretty things to wear is a keeper!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

GA, you know I had as much fun posting your wishes as you had reading it! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

Thanks for sharing your birthday celebrations with us. You deserve all the attention you get from your family and being spoilt rotten. I hope you'll be experiencing a lot more of that happiness.

I just want to say to everybody that all your birthday presents to GA are absolutely STUNNING! I'm sure GA doesn't mind my drooling along with her here!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Not at all MF! Drool away!

And yes GEF, I just might keep him Unless I get a better offer in London......
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

GA, you bad girl!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Border Desperado

I am not late Am I ? Happy happy happiest B-Day my dear Saluka!!! Where's the Tequila?
    Be part of something good,
    Leave something good behind.