Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eagles at Stagecoach - One Day Tickets now available!

Allow me to add my boiling blood to your comments about people with front row seats who don't appreciate them. I think I mentioned in another thread about the two "gentlemen" directly in front of GA and me at the 20 March London concert who rocked up halfway through the second set. It made me SO angry - not only for the fact that we would have loved those seats, but that the Eagles were playing two empty front row seats on opening night!

Maleah, I hear you about an ILAA ticket taking up your entire paycheck. Mine actually did cost more than I earn in a month - I could afford it (in addition to astronomical plane fare, accommodation and spending money) only because I'd been saving for almost a year. It's a particularly bad time for South Africans to travel abroad and buy anything in the strongest foreign currencies - it's currently more than 16 South African Rands to the British Pound Sterling, more than 12 Rand to the Euro and more than 8 Rand to the US Dollar.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

With rates like that MF you need to get the boys to SA and then we can all join you for the gig instead! Maybe your band could do the curtain raising gig???? Now that would be something :P
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Wow, GA - just the suggestion of being on the same stage as the Eagles has my heart beating very fast... I can only dream about it, as it will never happen!

As for the Eagles coming to South Africa, that will certainly be a dream come true for me.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down