So almost time for our next Survivor game. Since the anniversaries for both the One of These Nights and Eagles LPs are coming up within the next two weeks, you may wonder why we aren't doing one of those. It because we have already done both of them in this current cycle of games. So we are going to complete this cycle before we repeat them. Therefore, this game will be comprised of songs that were not included on any of the original 7 studio albums. Here are the songs that will be included:

Get You in the Mood (B-side of Take It Easy single)
Please Come Home for Christmas (single, Very Best of the Eagles)
Funky New Year (B-side of PCHFC single)
All Night Long (Eagles Live)
Life’s Been Good (Eagles Live)
Seven Bridges Road (Eagles Live, Very Best of the Eagles)
Get Over It (Hell Freezes Over, Very Best of the Eagles)
The Girl from Yesterday ((Hell Freezes Over)
Learn to Be Still (Hell Freezes Over)
Love Will Keep Us Alive (Hell Freezes Over, Very Best of the Eagles)
Hole in the World (Very Best of the Eagles)
One Day at a Time (Farewell I)

So time to get out your singles, Eagles Live, Hell Freezes Over, The Very Best of the Eagles, and Farewell I and brush up on these tunes!

If you're new, for a basic overview of the game, see this post: Survivor Overview. When the game begins, the opening post will provide all the detailed rules for the game. If you are new, please make sure you read that post carefully and post any questions you have in the game thread before you cast your first vote. This is very important because once you cast a vote, it cannot be changed for any reason. We enforce the rules very strictly, so please make sure you understand everything. If you have any questions before the start of the game, then you can post them in this thread. If you would like to review the detailed rules ahead of time, here is a link to our last game:

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...ead.php?t=7442

And finally each round of the game begins at 8:00 p.m. EST and lasts 48 hours. All votes for each round must be cast prior to the clock striking 8:00 p.m. on the second day in order to be counted. Unfortunately, our board clock is currently not accurate, so please do not rely on it when casting your vote. I will check this a few times before the start of the game to determine exactly how far off the time is. I will post reminders about this throughout the game so, hopefully, no one will miss the deadline.

Now, time to figure out what songs you will be voting for. Enjoy! It starts Wednesday, June 13th.