To any mods, sorry if this seems to be in the wrong category.

When I first became a fan of the Eagles, I heard some songs of Eagles Live, and then 40th Anniversary. Amazing songs from The Forum. And just like Capital Center, I thought this was it. Nothing more would be released by stingy Henley and Azoff. But I was wrong. And glad that I was wrong.

Because I found the full concert of this, courtesy of a great friend of mine. This is from the last of the 3 nights at the Forum they did. I bet most of you thought that this was not even there. But it is, and I hope, sincerely you would all see this and enjoy and gush over it, just like I did. Great setlist with some new songs (at the time) from Hotel California, as well as concert staples and Joe Walsh stuff. Randy fans will LOVE TITTL. It is a beautiful, raw soulful rendition. But alas, Midnight Flyer was cut due to overwhelming audience noise. Funk #49 is not complete as well as Witchy Woman. But otherwise, amazing setlist and good quality audio. From this night, New Kid in Town was put in Eagles Live. Carol is also there!

Here is the link. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLtvc1tB8HY