Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
I guess you casual forgot the reunions of the 80s and 90s. Funny how you leave that out.

John Bonham is the most legendary drummer ever. He is part of what made Zepplin grate. That is why they broke up after his death. He set the whole drum sound of the 1980s and is as important as Robert Plant and Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones. Saying that John Bonham was not an important member of Zepplin is an insult to him and Led Zeppelin

Can you imagine if AC/DC replaced Bon Scott? Oh wait...What I ment to say is how in the world can they replace Brian Johnson? No way in hell can they find someone other the Brian Johnson? Oh thats right because they have Axl “freaking” Rose singing his off.

See I can do that to

Once again, Led Zeppelin DID NOT REFORM. They played a couple of shows, including those you mention. They never reformed on a full time basis. They never toured.

I think you have hoist yourself with your own petard by your comments about John Bonham. You are absolutely right; he was so important to Led Zeppelin that they disbanded.

Neither Bon Scott, Brian Johnson or Glenn Frey, apparently, were as important to AC/DC or the Eagles as John Bonham was to Led Zeppelin. And you may be OK with that, but I am not.

Oh, and your 'see I can do that too' and 'bash fest' comments are completely inappropriate. Unless some sort of block is placed on people llike me posting in threads like this, you can't just force us all to go away. That's up to Soda, I guess. The thread was started & people, including myself, responded. That is the way message boards work.