I'm beyond willing to talk. I'd like arguments presented on why Glenn would never allow Timothy to stand with his arms crossed, even though a quick Google search would tell me Don and Joe have stood with their arms crossed on separate Rolling Stone covers.

I'd like arguments presented on why Don's "accountant" line is out of bounds even though Glenn said "Lord knows I've tried" after singing "you can spend all time making money" and has consistently stated money as one motivation for continuing to tour.

I'd like arguments presented on why the Eagles regret bringing Deacon aboard even though it has been stated multiple times on the record that he would be and was the sole catalyst for their resumption.

I'd like arguments on why it's ok to say Deacon is riding his dad's coattails when he more than has the chops and when his vocal performances are the highlight of the show.

My position is that those are all baseless, ridiculous comments and that, when challenged, people claim the challenger is just some ranting madman. No one has yet even attempted to sufficiently support those claims, instead turning to name calling.

But I'm going to bed. I may return tomorrow to check on the status of these arguments, but I'm pretty sure I know where they're headed. Absolutely nowhere.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ballistic