Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
I think that in the later part of the band, Which is the more popular part of the band history, Don Henley dominated the band for better or worse. And because of that many people associate that era with don. This is what I believe. Obviously I can be wrong and generalizations don’t cover everyone as well but I think it’s safe to associate the more popular part of the band with Don Henley. (I am not saying they did better because of don but rather he just happened to take the lead during that time). I don’t think people who go to eagles concerts dismiss Glenn’s work towards the band but a lot of times they have their preferences. I’m not sure when I say something it gets mistaken as me asserting it’s fact. I don’t know more than anyone else here, it’s just my opinion
Your statement was 'most casual fans usually prefer the songs Don sings to Glenn's. You stated that as fact, not opinion.

Also this topic is supposed to be about their solo careers, not their Eagles work. You've now turned it right around where it's become about the Eagles.