Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    I've started looking forward to all the, generously posted, daily updates and really enjoy reading the, in-depth, track lists, introductions and general banter inbetween. Thank you so much, shunlvswx, Delilah and everybody else who has contributed.

Are Sirius Radio lining up any more guest DJs?
    Jack's show is next. I don't know when it will debut, but it should in the next week or so. Jack, Bob, and Timothy were the latest of the guys to do a guest DJ show taping. Bob and Timothy said it in an interview and Jack said it on his facebook page.

I think that's it in their circle who had guest DJ show. Everybody has done a show. Jackson is the only one who hasn't done one that's in their circle and Deacon hasn't done one either, but I don't doubt he's doing one. I don't think anybody else is doing one.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 12-19-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

They finally played a song from Timothy's current album. Its about time. lol

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Thanks again Shun and Delilah for all the updates!!! That's great so many have been doing the guest DJ segments.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Let me also say thanks very much to Shun and Delilah. I like Bob Seger even more now because he showed such Randy appreciation

Thank you all for the updates...I don't get Sirius so this has been great. Does anyone know if Jackson Browne or Linda Ronstadt are going to be part of this? They're both important to eagles history...(I know Linda can't sing anymore, but I don't know the exact state of her health and if she'd be up to this).

I don't know if I heard it correctly, but it sounds like Joe has a brand new guest DJ show today at 5:00pm Eastern/4:00pm Central. It could be the old one, but I will see once he starts talking about the first song.

It is a new guest DJ show for Joe.

I want to add my thanks to Shun and Delilah as well for the updates. I don't get Sirius so it's nice to read on here what's happening with the channel.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

I just heard that Don has a new Guest DJ show tomorrow at 6:00pm eastern/5:00pm Central.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Good! I'm renting a car that has Sirius. I got to hear Joe's guest DJ spot. I like "Funky New Year"; I wonder if someone (sounds like Glenn) saying "Party, baby" near the end was a Rick James reference. Rick said that on the album version of "You and I".