Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: New Busy Being Fabulous Video!!!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

lol Dreamer!

Ah Soda, you captured almost the entire video, very cool. And I agree that guy looks a bit like Felder.
    Since my boss is on business trip the rest of the month I now go to youtube to watch it again.

Whoo hoo! Thanks for the link, Tf! I've enjoyed reading all your comments. My favourite bit is at the end where they are all laughing.

Thanks for those wonderful screenshots, Soda. What a very handsome bunch of guys!

Fp, I'm sorry that you are still having computer problems. I hope you can get something sorted.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Wow, great job with the screenshots, Soda! Those are all ...... fabulous!

I'm so sorry you are still having problems with your 'puter Fp. And I think you will like the video if you ever get to see it properly. Maybe, as Soda suggested, you should take it in and have it looked at.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I've just downloaded the video from YouTube! I haven't watched it yet because for some reason YouTube plays the music first and the pictures come later.

Soda, thank you SO much for these wonderful screencaps. WOW, the boys look so very handsome in their suits. I just LOVE Glenn in that striped shirt too. Then I'm not even saying anything about his exposed forearms...

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

I've just watched the video!

Well, you get the picture. This is a fabulous (sorry ) production. I like it that the boys are not only part of the happenings at the party, but are also the band playing.

Poor Timmy! Those spoilt women spilling drinks over him and then laughing! I'll need to sort them out...

I reckon Joe would make a good policeman... Oh, he's too much of a softie for that!

I love Don singing this song, and he seems to be enjoying himself. The close-ups of him are gorgeous and sexy .

Well, what can I say about Glenn . I would have liked to have seen a little more of him (of course), but I enjoyed seeing him sitting at the table with his shirt sleeves rolled up , and having a good belly laugh.

I also love the part that DF mentioned, where Glenn leans over towards Don as they're playing their beautiful acoustic guitars.

Well done, boys! All this time we waited for a new album, and all this time you've been busy being fabulous behind the scenes!

Universal Music Group has put it up officially on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt51uPCdOrM

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Thanks for that information, Soda! You're on the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts

Now, if Glenn had to give me a look at the concert in London like he's giving this girl at the bar, I think I'd just . I'd better take my medical aid card with me...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Thanks for that information, Soda! You're on the ball!

Now, if Glenn had to give me a look at the concert in London like he's giving this girl at the bar, I think I'd just . I'd better take my medical aid card with me...
    It's funny how we've looked at this shot differently, MF -I think he looks kind of bored in this shot. He's probably keeping one eye on Tim and the gaggle of woman that he has flocking him.

Stuck on the Border

SIGH....

Well I don't know what worked right today. I turned off the firewall and voila!
    Now I can save Soda's screenshots with a clear conscience.

Don had some really nice facial expressions. The part in the car was reminiscent of a well known photo of him in a car where he has sunglasses on.

The part where Tim had the drinks spilled on him was a classic. I wasn't really sure what Joe was doing. Everybody is right - the sleeping man looked like Felder.

I was happy to see my man Steuart in the background. He looked good in the suit too!

That bartender can serve me drinks anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey

Yeah, I thought that look was hot too! I call it the "measuring look." You're not sure if he likes her or not until he looks down and smiles... but for that second, he's intently focused on her... and that's sexy.

And I'm SOOOO glad you finally got that video to work FP!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten