The Long Run is by no means a bad album but it's not a top three album. I like all the singles, I'm more found of TLR than the others on here but I can see how one doesn't like it. I felt like using ITC was weak, something I definitely don't like them doing that just to fill out the album. King of Hollywood and sad cafe are both decent lyrically but I don't care for that music that much. Those shoes is interesting enough where it deserves some praise but the other songs are varying degrees of filler. The band was capable of better imo but just needed to take some time off. It would be truly appalling to think of The Long Run being a double album like it was originally planned. But if given time that could have been a blessing because Glenn could have used that to get his voice back to the forefront, Timothy could have had another lead and maybe even felder. Had they just slowed down it could have been better but I accept that they were just physically and mentally exhauseted and they reached their limit at the time