Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
Thank you everybody for being positive in this thread. I get so tired of hearing the same ole same ole. Thank you.

I myself really hope this is a successful mini tour. SO many people want them to fail and laugh in their face when they do fail and its sad. I think they will sell out. I'm really not surprised they added more dates. Joe and Don said they will probably do more dates even if this is just 4 dates. Plus they didn't say if it was this year or next year. They said they will do more. So I don't know why it was a surprised to some. These dates will add up to 7 for the year.

I don't think their will be more dates for the rest of the year. Both Timothy and Vince have dates in November and December. I see more coming next year.

Like I said earlier. I can't go to Atlanta, but I'm hoping they will come to either Memphis or New Orleans (they are only 3 hours away from me) next year because I know their will be more dates next year.
I agree, Shun. It's good to see positive comments. I know others who don't agree with this try not to be too negative, but I can "hear" the sarcasm in their comments. Is this the "true" Eagles? No, but it's good in its own way. I'm so glad I got to go to NY to see them, and I'm hoping they'll be successful and add a date in New England in the not too distant future!