Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Crushes

Default Re: Celebrity Crushes

oh yes somebody did say Gethin....thanks Lou!

I think something is wrong with me. I don't find any of these "pretty" men, all that attractive! Although, I see the appeal and I am in no means dissing them. Just curious as to why I'm always the one with weird taste!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Lizzy, I was just wondering why you were so weird! Just kidding of course!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays View Post
    I think something is wrong with me. I don't find any of these "pretty" men, all that attractive! Although, I see the appeal and I am in no means dissing them. Just curious as to why I'm always the one with weird taste!
    I feel the same.

I'm 52 & I cannot feel attracted to a man in his 20s or 30s. I seem to be way past that. Even the handful of footballers I like, I like them more for their ability than how good looking they are.

We all have different types. My type is very masculine, so I don't typically get attracted to the really skinny pale guys or guys with delicate features. I also don't like super-buff like weight lifters because they are too extreme. Ideally, the best looking men to me are well-muscled or at least fit and a healthy weight. A lot of piercings and tattoos also turn me off. I like my men natural.

Even more important than looks, there has to be a sensuality to him - his eyes, his mouth, the way he carries himself. These are some of the first things that made me take note of Glenn beyond liking his voice.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Yep - it's fun to ogle good-looking guys, but a lot of my crushes are a bit weird, too! It's a lot to do with humour or their talent or just the way they talk or carry themselves. And, as we already know (given my love for Don), age is not an issue for me! I love Bill Murray, for example, and totally have a crush on him in Lost In Translation. There's just something about him. I also like people like Richard Jenkins, Bill Nighy, Martin Freeman, Gary Oldman, Mandy Patinkin and Alan Rickman, although I can't explain exactly why. It is a lot about charisma. I think you'll find if you scroll back in this thread, there are some guys that definitely aren't pretty boys... I remember Willie or Rhonda posting about Ron Pearlman and Willie posted some comedians she loves. We all have our own tastes - that's what makes it fun! Feel free to post your own crushes, I promise we won't judge.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

I find a man attractive when they let their hair go naturally grey or white.

I forgot about this hottie...Patrick Rafter...now retired Australian tennis player...it was a very sad day for me when he retired...

Patrick now...still hot!!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    and Willie posted some comedians she loves. We all have our own tastes - that's what makes it fun! Feel free to post your own crushes, I promise we won't judge.
    Yup-- to me the sexiest thing about a man is his humor!! I love a man who keeps me laughing.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

Okay...may I have a shout out for Mr. Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead)??