Okay - I know this is all subjective, and while I'm not sure that I can agree that Don has THE sexiest voice in the music industry, he definitely is in my top two or three.

He does have some incredibly HS&G lyrics, and his delivery of them can absolutely weaken the knees. I agree with almost all of the comments made in this thread with the exception of Miss Ghost. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but honestly, it doesn't do much for me. While some of the lyrics are sexy, I'm just not crazy about his voice in the song. I would much rather hear him use his LWE, EOTI, or Lilah voice in the song.

However, here are some of my knee weakening moments that haven't already been mentioned:

1. Long Way Home - especially the last part. I love how he draws out "long way home" - very definitely melt-worthy.

2. The End of the Innocence - "Just lay your head back on the ground, and let your hair spill all around me. Offer up your best defense, but this is the end, this is the end of the innocence". Needs no further explanation.

3. Heart of the Matter - Hey, I don't have to say it because Don did - "the flesh will get weak" when you hear this one!

4. You Don't Know Me at All - "I closed up the curtains, learned to confess. Baby, I knew better, but you were such a pretty mess. You took my breath away, now I want it back. Ah, you should’ve killed me, you always looked so good in black". Freakin' incredible!

5. Taking You Home - "And this love is like nothing I have ever known. Take my hand, love, I’m taking you home". Okay, Don I'm ready. Let's go!!!!!