Page 113 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1651

Thread: Eagles.... 3.0

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Why I no longer am happy with my favorite band

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    No problem Austin - always glad to help.

And UTW - I couldn't agree more that after 17 years, the bring back Felder thing is more than tiresome. As disappointed as I am with the Eagles 3.0, and will probably never think it was the right decision, I am confident I can 'get over it' with the passage of time. I truly hope I'm not still stewing over it in 2020.
    AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    after 17 years, the bring back Felder thing is more than tiresome. As disappointed as I am with the Eagles 3.0, and will probably never think it was the right decision, I am confident I can 'get over it' with the passage of time. I truly hope I'm not still stewing over it in 2020.
    To hit 17 years, we'd have to still be stewing over this in 2034!

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend. I might try to distract myself and do something completely unrelated to the Eagles, or I might watch some old videos. For me, it will be a night that will live in infamy, but I'll be glad to get it over with as well.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles.... 3.0

Do you think there will be coverage online? Film clips and suchlike? Not if IA has anything to say about it, one imagines.

Will the Border only have East Texas Girl representin' or is anyone else going?

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Will the Border only have East Texas Girl representin' or is anyone else going?
    Heading to LA tomorrow morning and will be going to both nights of Classic West.

Stuck on the Border

I'll admit it - I'm a little excited about it and look forward to reading about it.

I've always felt that it was reasonable for the band to decide they didn't want to work with Don Felder any more and continue without him. It was their decision to make and they knew a lot more about the situation that I ever will. I think the same can be said of continuing without Glenn. Just to be clear, I do think the loss of Glenn is many times more significant than the loss of Felder but the principle is the same.

At this stage, what I would find offensive would be if Glenn should be written out of band history in the same way as Randy and Bernie have. I don't think it will happen any time soon.

Banned

Driving 21 hours to Los Angeles Thursday and Friday. Can't wait to see the Eagles for the 31st time and for the very first time, really. Expecting to be overcome with emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    To hit 17 years, we'd have to still be stewing over this in 2034!

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm going to do this weekend. I might try to distract myself and do something completely unrelated to the Eagles, or I might watch some old videos. For me, it will be a night that will live in infamy, but I'll be glad to get it over with as well.
    I'm just going to listen to After Hours and enjoy an album that meant so much to Glenn along with a Tequila Sunrise ... keeping it real and nice and mellow.

Wishing everyone going to the shows great weather, safe travels, and a grand time!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Quote Originally Posted by FreyFollower View Post
    Wishing everyone going to the shows great weather, safe travels, and a grand time!
    I second that emotion!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Do you think there will be coverage online? Film clips and suchlike? Not if IA has anything to say about it, one imagines.
    Sirius xm channel 26, Classic Vinyl, has been saying that they will broadcast the show this weekend.

Safe travels to everyone attending.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you