Thread: RIP Carrie Fisher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default RIP Carrie Fisher

She will always be Princess Leia to many, but I loved her in Harry Met Sally also. She had great comedic timing and was a talented actress.

RIP Carrie Fisher

(These "RIP"s are getting to be too much )

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Prayers and Good Wishes for Carrie Fisher

RIP Carrie Fisher. I'm so devastated by this. Like I mentioned above I love Carrie and she always reminded me of my Mom. This feels like when Glenn passed to me as he reminded me of my Dad. This whole year has been so sad with all these deaths and just makes you appreciate your loved ones even more and put things into perspective. My thoughts and prayers are with her mom Debbie, her daughter Billie, her family, and all her friends, especially the "Star Wars" cast & crew.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Default Re: Prayers and Good Wishes for Carrie Fisher

OMG. I just found out on this thread that she died.

After George Michael died, I was praying that she would make it through. I guess she didn't, but I wasn't surprised. She's the same age as my mother, but Carrie is a month and a half older than my mother.

I loved her in Star Wars, When Harry Met Sally, Loverboy, Drop Dead Fred, Soapdish, and The 'Burbs.

I just read that she did finished her scenes for Episode VIII. So we will see Carrie Leia one last time next year. I don't know how they are going to handle Episode IX especially if she doesn't die in Episode VIII.

RIP Carrie.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 12-27-2016 at 06:05 PM.