Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry to be so late in my wishes but I hope everyone had a happy Christmas!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thank you Joefan! And I hope you did too! This is the first time I've had any 'proper' border time in a week as hubby is back to work today! I had a great but busy enough Christmas. Present wise, most noticeable was a voucher for Ticketmaster from my parents ( and y'all know what I'm keeping that for ) a new CD player from my brother (the kids broke the other one recently) and an electric guitar from hubby. Plenty of chocolate also! I think they want to be able to tell me that I've put on weight when it comes to their Golden wedding celebrations in February!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    Oh, I also got one of the worst gifts ever from my stepdaughter--a handbook on cleaning written by a woman billed as the "The Queen of Clean." I was quite speechless--I didn't know what to say--did she think I don't clean enough??- until she piped up and said, "I bought myself a copy of that book too. It tells you how to get stains out of everything." My daughter Rachel was stifling a laugh as she watched me try to paste a pleasant expression on my face. Rach & I love to read and I know there are thousands of books I would LOVE to receive--but a book on how to clean is NOT one of them!
    That was just too funny, DF!

Otherwise, sounds like you are having a great holiday! Enjoy!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I'm glad everyone had a good time at Christmas.
    Mine was quiet, I spent Christmas with my mom, brother, sister-in-law and their son. My sister-in-law was totally sick these days and I only hoped she wouldn't infect me but nothing happened.
    The only sad thing was both have decided to separate. It doesn't not work anymore since a few years, but both were undecided what to do. My nephew is 16, shouldn't be a problem now. Now they have to arrange the terms.