Disc one by quite a bit...

I've never been a fan of this record and the 3 songs I liked off it are all on disc one.

How Long - the classic country twang sound with an upbeat tempo

Busy Being Fabulous - a more contemporary modern country song

Guilty Of The Crime - a fun Walsh tune

TBH, the only two I listen to nowadays are How Long and BBF. I feel those are the best songs on the album and I personally don't care for the songs that I feel have too much of that Henley "Dirty Laundry" vibe where he's complaining about something or they just seem to be to far removed to what I like or expect from the Eagles. LROOE to me was a record that had mostly songs with strong heavy lyrical content that was serious and had a message and TBH, that's the last thing I look for in a song. I like fun, light rockers or at the very least informal party songs that aren't so deep and serious. I look to music for fun and something to make me laugh or smile or relate to. And for me, I live out a different life through. And songs like Fast Company and the like ain't it, just to be honest.

That said, I'm warming up to "Somebody" after FP talked about it recently in another thread. For me it was a lost diamond in the rough that is a lot of Henley talking about subjects I have no interest in and suck the fun right out of you. Which is probably why I'm not a lyrics guy and am a instrument/music guy. I like fun and light songs, or if they are going to have deep lyrics, have them be interesting enough to both catch my attention and not put me off and give me a reward for listening with some good guitar based stuff. Hotel California being a great example. It's not a fun rocker about partyin', but there was something there to keep me interested and WAIT for that solo. I think HC is the exception more than the rule in my case. Generally, I'm more of an Already Gone-type song guy.