Hello fellow Eagles fans. I just joined today and can't wait to check out what everyone has to say about the best group in the world. Just a little bit about my fandom...I've been listening to the Eagles since the late 70's when I was in elementary school (man, I'm old!). One of my first albums that I bought on my own was Their Greatest Hits. I played the heck out of that. While I've been major fans of other groups (Duran Duran anyone?? ), the Eagles have always been the constant in my life. It seems like I'll go through spells where I don't listen to them for awhile and then I reacquaint myself with them all over again. This is one of those times. A few weeks ago, I got into this major Eagles/Don Henley phase where that's all I'm listening to. I've also watched their DVDs a few times in the last few weeks and am reading To the Limit: the untold story of the Eagles by Marc Eliot. I saw The Eagles twice during the Hell Freezes Over tour and I've seen Don Henley three times. Well, enough about me...I'm looking forwarded to getting acquainted with everyone. It's great that I've found this forum. Looking forward to some great discussions...