As others have alluded to, my views on this partly depend on how bad their actions are. However, I think there is another important aspect, and that is the quality of the art. I will use musical examples as that (I do enjoy watching some movies but I'm not going to claim I'm any kind of film buff) For instance, Rolf Harris (an Australian entertainer who used to be very popular in the UK) once achieved a hit with a didgeridoo and wobble-board based cover of Stairway To Heaven. I don't think this was because people actually thought his cover was a great piece of music, but because it entertained them to hear it done in that way. When it was discovered that he'd committed numerous counts of sexual assault, offences for which he was found guilty and jailed, his Stairway cover lost any real value - it was no longer an amusing cover by some funny Aussie bloke, but by a convicted criminal, so it stopped being enjoyable.

By contrast (to use a completely ludicrous illustration - in no way do I believe this true!), even if it was discovered that Jimmy Page and Robert Plant had ritually sacrified 35 roadies in tribute to a Hobbit deity during the recording of Led Zeppelin IV, then in my eyes the original Stairway to Heaven would not be devalued, because its worth is in the music itself, not the performer. I'd be a bit weirded out, but I wouldn't listen to the music any differently (Apologies to Jimmy and Robert for using their good names in this way! I wanted to really exaggerate to make my point).