I propose a thread to get us sharing music.

Here's what I suggest. I'll be 'it' first. Someone can challenge me to listen to a song, which should be available on youtube or Spotify or other accessible source. For the first song I'm challenged to listen to, I'm expected to come back and post a few comments on it.

Then, anyone else (first poster gets priority) can challenge my challenger to listen to a song. And so on.

E.g. I'm 'it' first. So, someone called EaglesFan75 may challenge me to listen to 'Her Town Too' by James Taylor. I'll listen to it, and come back and give my thoughts.

Then 'Desperado1981' might challenge EaglesFan75 to listen to 'Wild Life' by Wings. EaglesFan75 will listen to it, come back and post his/her thoughts. Then perhaps I come back, and challenge Desperado1981 to listen to 'Language' by Dave Dobbyn. And so on.

This wouldn't work if the songs were too obvious, e.g. if someone was challenged to listen to 'Hotel California'.

It may not work at all. but, if this thread doesn't take off, it'll fall down the listings and disappear forever, not much harm done.

Anyone?