Hope you're feeling better now Soda.

My summer has been very chaotic. It started out beautifully, weather was great, air was clear. Now all we have is horrible air quality due to all the fires in the state of MT. It's been this way since July!

Couple of bright spots. Our daughter got married on August 19th. And just for that day we had clear blue skies. It truly was a miracle, because a fire was burning across the lake from us, but the wind shifted in our favor. Beautiful day and fun was had by all.
Secondly, on August 2nd my son received a very needed jaw surgery to hopefully stop his migraines that he has suffered with all his life. He is recovering well and is back in College, his last semester. Unless of course he does a Masters program. The College has been having trouble getting much needed software because of the software Co.'s are based in Houston. It will all work out.
So, we have fires raging, Houston has water and now Florida is due to be hit by a hurricane. My brother lives in FL! Ugh, when will this horrid weather end? So on that note, I pray for all the folks and animals suffering through all these natural disasters. You know the saying; You Don't F--- With Mother Nature.
To All, Be Safe and have a lovely rest of your summer. Peace Out.