Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timothy B. Schmit in Atlanta, GA at the City Winery - Sept. 26, 2016

Default Timothy B. Schmit in Atlanta, GA at the City Winery - Sept. 26, 2016

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

On my leatherette looking through pictures...

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Atlanta, GA at the City Winery - Sept. 26, 2016

Hmm, interesting. I'm not usually a concert person, but I may just have to go for this one. Always have regretted whiffing opportunities to see the band in concert, and Schmit is perhaps the most musically and personally interesting of the surviving members.

City Winery is a venue with which I do have some familiarity. Briefly considered going there a couple of months back when Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band was in town pumping his most recent album. ATL is not the furthest drive from me, and I can make a day of it. Just have to figure out how to get tickets.
    All carrot, no stick.

"He's just another power junkie, just another silk scarf monkey. You'd know it if you saw his stuff. The man just isn't big enough."--Glenn Frey/Don Henley

"You think you know me, but you haven't got a clue."--John Lennon/Paul McCartney

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Atlanta, GA at the City Winery - Sept. 26, 2016

WS82C - It doesn't look like the tickets have gone on sale yet, but I'm sure if you call the venue, they will be able to give you some more information. Good luck and hope you decide to go.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'm probably going to go WS82. He's probably not going to get closer to me than this and I can make it a day trip too. I haven't been to a City Winery before and it sounds like this one is pretty new. I emailed the place with a couple of questions about tickets. I'll let you know if I find out anything more interesting than what's on the website.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Gemini, I hope it works out for you. Good luck!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Gemini, I hope it works out for you. Good luck!
    Joined their club so I could take advantage of the presale. Bought my tickets today -- front row, just off center. Super excited!

Out on the Border

I did the same thing - joined their club so I could get a ticket in the presale.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by klmeps View Post
    I did the same thing - joined their club so I could get a ticket in the presale.

Karen
    LOL. It looks like all the seats that have been sold today are grouped together near the stage, so I'll see you there!

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

OMG YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE RIGHT BY HIM!!!! Have fun!!!! Can't wait to read your reports!

I hope you have a spectacular time, ladies! Give him our love!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you