Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Border hits 100 members!!!!

Congratulations on a hundred members and nearly a year of the Border! It's a great place to be and I'm very grateful for all the friends I have made here. Long Live the Border!!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Thanks for the kind words, everybody! I'm touched. Like I said, we're all in it together!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Congratulations to The Border! It's wonderful that we have so many members. A milestone indeed.

Soda - well, what can I say that hasn't been said already by all of you except thank you SO much once again for starting this amazing website and for your continued hard work on it and all the other related websites. My thanks also go to the other moderators for everything they do.

I have so little time to visit The Border and to keep up with everyone's contributions, but I thoroughly enjoy the limited time that I have and I've made wonderful friends here. I love talking about The Eagles and especially about Glenn , and had it not been for this website, I would not have become the fan that I am today. This site has brought me so much knowledge, and access to so many wonderful music videos and photos that I would not have seen otherwise, not to mention pure and simple thrilling joy.

All of you are absolutely wonderful, thoughtful, caring and extremely knowledgeable and intelligent too (not to mention witty and funny!). It's such a pleasure to be able to chat with all of you and share thoughts and opinions. Thank you all once again.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so awesome! I can honestly say that I've never felt so at home immediately at a message board like I did when I first joined the border. I loved it immediately and you all were SO welcoming! So thanks to all of you for allowing me to join the "family" and to Nancy for giving us all a "home" to come together!