Thread: CMT INSIDER INTERVIEW

Default CMT INSIDER INTERVIEW

CMT INSIDER INTERVIEW: THE EAGLES 12/04/07

-----------------------------------------------------------
    As I read the article linked above, I found Glenn's comments about the group Alabama particularly interesting. Obviously, Alabama has a huge fan base here, since I live in the state of Alabama. The harmony Glenn mentions is one of the aspects that I have always appreciated about Alabama's music.

Thanks for posting that, DF. My family has always been big fans of Alabama - I have their "Greatest Hits" as well as a live album. I love that song "My Home's In Alabama" - I bet the guys could relate to the line "I was too young to understand why the young girls fell in love with the boys in the band."

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Wow, DF, thanks for posting that lovely interview. I really enjoyed reading it, and I absolutely felt all the positive vibes emanating from all three Eagles, particularly the confidence that Don projected about the album. I just hope that it won't be the last new music that we hear from them, but if it is, it certainly is a grand way to finish.

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

That's a reaaly good interview, with Don and Glenn in particular sounding very positive. I like Don's comments about colours and textures - in a way that's how I feel about the album - it's a rich blend of different styles with something to appeal to everyone.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...