• Dr. Jill Stein/Unknown VP canidate

0 0%
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: US Election 2016 Poll and Disscusion

Default Re: US Election 2016 Poll and Disscusion

One thing we can all agree on is......THANK THE LORD IT'S FINALLY OVER

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Apparently, over half of Americans, or at least over half of those who voted, want to be transported back to the 19th century.

I wouldn't feel quite as bad about this outcome if all 3 branches of federal government weren't Republican controlled. (I know the Supreme Court isn't at the moment, but it will be soon.). Republicans have a monopoly on our government. Think about that for a minute. One party will control everything that happens in this country for the next 2 years at least. Checks and Balances won't exist at all because there won't be a need for it. These are scary and uncertain times we live in.

I didn't want Trump, but he's what we chose. I think that he'll be a horrible president because of his brash personality and also because of his lack of any kind of political experience. He'll be in over his head.

I understand that some people didn't like Obama. Those people think that our country is too liberal or progressive, but under Obama, we've had effective checks and balances for the past several years: Republican controlled Congress, Democratic President, and a split Supreme Court. Now, it's all Republican controlled. Too much of anything is bad, and I'm afraid that this will ring true for our country.
    The Democrats have controlled my state for over 40 YEARS. We are basiccly the shittiest in the nation. The Democrats controlled the House and Senate for ALL of George W Bush's term and they lost in 2014. We would have had a bad POS even if Killary won. THANK GOD ITS OVER

Noticed how I said POS instead of POTUS

Well fought everyone. THANK GOD ITS OVER.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    The Democrats have controlled my state for over 40 YEARS. We are basiccly the shittiest in the nation. The Democrats controlled the House and Senate for ALL of George W Bush's term and they lost in 2014. We would have had a bad POS even if Killary won. THANK GOD ITS OVER
    Again, that's effective checks and balances. The Democratic controlled Congress kept a Republican president in check. It all balanced out. Now, none of that exists come January 2017.

As for states, the worst state has always been a Republican controlled southern state.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Again, that's effective checks and balances. The Democratic controlled Congress kept a Republican president in check. It all balanced out. Now, none of that exists come January 2017.

As for states, the worst state has always been a Republican controlled southern state.
    Conneciut is the least friendly buissnes state. It has the worst Roads in America. Trust me i know this as a fact

As a symbolic refrence I am wearing a Red Buttondown shirt with Blue Jeans today.

I had a feeling he was going to win. But I feel insulted because I'm black, educated and woman. Trump probably thinks of me as a black, uneducated stupid woman.

I'm really afraid of what this country will become in 4 years.

I hate to say this, but racism kinda rare its ugly head in this race and its going to get worse once Trump gets into office. I can't see why some of my friends on facebook didn't care he actually insulted every race and even women, but I guess he's not bad in their eyes.

I agree. Thank goodness its over. Our state has our mayoral race next year. So I don't think its going to get ugly with that race, but I know the current mayor is not going to get a second term. Our city is broke, he po'd city worker by cutting their checks every month(I use to work for the city. So I know how it feels), the crime is very bad and too many lawsuits going on.

Oh My God. Honestly this rediculous the Democrats are "

http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-...licans-2443978

With the Republican nominee Donald Trump being elected as the 45th president of the United States, there remains a large part of the American society that is not happy with the popular mandate, causing instances of rioting on many university campuses across the country.

As Trump took to stage to deliver his victory speech in front of cheering crowds at the Hilton Hotel in New York City on Tuesday, Twitter was abuzz with tweets from sources at a number of universities like University of California, Los Angeles, University of Oregon and University of California, Davis. There were also isolated cases of violence and arson with protestors lighting fires on a street in downtown Oakland, California."
    There had been fears of such uprisings across the country in the event of a Trump victory. While the New York Police Department, which owing to its jurisdiction over areas housing both the Trump and rival Hillary Clinton’s campaign had high security plans in place, the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) also planned to carry out a contingency plan ahead of the elections.
    “The polite thing to say is that this is not unusual, but this has been a very unusual election,” a senior law enforcement official told news website Deadline. “We are ready to go into riot mode if required, if the order comes.”

“Tempers are frayed in a number of our communities from the inflammatory language and policies that some have proposed,” the official added, before the results came out. “If the outcome sees Mr. Trump elected, measures are in place to maintain calm, if need be.”

Tolerance my ass. This honestly pisses me off. Like really? If ypu want to better yourself get a fraaking job. Democrats claim to be a unifier but I mean common.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I had a feeling he was going to win. But I feel insulted because I'm black, educated and woman. Trump probably thinks of me as a black, uneducated stupid woman.

I'm really afraid of what this country will become in 4 years.

I hate to say this, but racism kinda rare its ugly head in this race and its going to get worse once Trump gets into office. I can't see why some of my friends on facebook didn't care he actually insulted every race and even women, but I guess he's not bad in their eyes.

I agree. Thank goodness its over. Our state has our mayoral race next year. So I don't think its going to get ugly with that race, but I know the current mayor is not going to get a second term. Our city is broke, he po'd city worker by cutting their checks every month(I use to work for the city. So I know how it feels), the crime is very bad and too many lawsuits going on.
    Because if any of us did what Hillary did she would be in jail. Honestly she is the most corrupt person ever. She used CHARITY MONEY TO PAY FOR HER DAUGHTERS WEDDING

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Amen, travlnman! I wonder if she is nervous this morning?

I haven't participated here because I thought most were for Killary and I am sick of her lies and deceit, and I hate arguments.

But, I must say I am a happy person this morning and feel like America will be back on track to be great again.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten