Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Another problem people have with Hillary is that she is corrupt. Bernie Sanders was the victim of her unethical sabotage during the primary. She is willing to lie shamelessly and takes a great deal of money from corporations. She is willing to compromise her beliefs to get more support without blinking. Many liberals are dismayed by how many progressive policies she has already abandoned - policies she used to support - in order to win votes.

Hillary supporters will typically respond with "well, all politicians are corrupt" but Bernie Sanders didn't do any of that. That's why he had support from people Iike Don and the vast majority of the progressive liberals like most of my friends. The ill will towards her is not arbitrary.

IMO, she has only gotten this far by capitalizing on the goodwill people had towards her husband and the resulting name recognition. Even DD assumed we should like her because she was married to Bill.

Still, I think she would make a better president than Trump. With her, nothing will change; she won't make things any better, but I don't think she'd make them much worse. Trump would be an embarrassment.
What Soda said here pretty much sums up my viewpoints towards Hillary Clinton.