That was really awesome finding that out. I've always been interested in acting, but more from a writer's perspective and how they interpret what the writer wrote for them to act.

I saw one of my fav alt-rock groups Haim performed new songs last night at their concert and it reminded me of how not only did they get influenced by the Eagles for their song "The Wire" (sounds a bit like "Heartache Tonight" at times) but I remembered the lyrics to their song "If I Could Change You Mind" references "Lyin' Eyes" and I still think it could almost be a somewhat response song from the female character's POV. This is the chorus, but the whole song could work.

"But if I was to say I regret it would it change a thing?
Cause every time I think, think about it
Memories take me back to all of our wildest times

If I could change you mind
I would hit the ground running
It took time to realize
And I never saw it coming
Forgive my Lyin' Eyes
Gonna give you all or nothing
If I could change your mind
I could make you, make you mine
"

Plus, hearing their new songs in the YT vids I saw it sounds like they're sticking with an 80s rock sound similar to Glenn & Don's solo songs, and some of the tracks on Haim's first album (which I loved). I know I've read they were hugely influenced by the Eagles and Fleetwood Mac as like myself their parents were fans, and they used to perform a lot of covers as their parents used to be part of their band when they were young (their dad the drummer, mom the keyboard player). So I just got even more excited about their 2nd album.