Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New photos from the Deluxe Edition

Stuck on the Border

That photo must be the one I posted in Joe's forum - the photo that came with the British version of the CD. It is certainly the one on the official site.

Ooooooooh I see.........sorry about that guys. I haven't been to the official site OR Joe's section of the board in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Ooooooooh I see.........sorry about that guys. I haven't been to the official site OR Joe's section of the board in a while
    Tsk, tsk!

It's a great photo. It seems they decided to put the worst one of Joe in the first American booklet and then stick the better ones in the other editions! I did think it was interesting that on the band's MySpace, they use a different photo of Joe than the booklet one, although everyone else's is from the booklet. Maybe Joe said something! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Irving Azoff sent an e-mail to Bob Lefsetz saying that the late release of the Deluxe Edition was unintentional:

"From: Irving Azoff By the way the only reason the Eagles special package came out late was that we got a bad batch of cloth and had to remanufacture or they would have been day and date. Lesser quality control guys would have shipped the crappy cloth but not us!"

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

So what happened to the 'quality control' when the songwriting credits were written, then? Which are correct?

I think Azoff is full of it.

Can I just say that I am delighted with the deluxe edition, which is beautifully packaged in a way I haven't seen before. It's bound like a small hardback book, and for not much more than the original, it's very satisfying. This is not urging you to get another copy, but just a comment on the marketing.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Default deluxe edition

GEF, I totally agree with you. I mentioned in another thread that I also bought one and I am so glad I did. It is a great package, no chance of losing the booklet since it's bound together. Besides, how great is it to have those pics?
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

OMG - I love those pics. Especially the Tim and Joe ones (has anyone else noticed how great Joe is looking these days ). I hardly dare go to WalMart. I know I'll break down if I see it, even though I think it's insane to buy another one <chants to self: 'don't go, don't go, don't go'>.

Quote Originally Posted by tbs fanatic
    (has anyone else noticed how great Joe is looking these days ).
    Yes!!!!!!! He's looking fabulous!