By coincidence, I did a shuffle of my Don H solo songs yesterday. This is what I got:

1. The Heart of the Matter
2. Too Much Pride
3. The Last Worthless Evening
4. Too Far Gone
5. I Will Not Go Quietly
6. The Brand New Tennessee Waltz
7. Gimme What You Got
8. She Sang Hymns Out Of Tune
9. All She Wants To Do Is Dance
10. The End of The Innocence

Two of my overall top three Don tracks came up again, and the same three that came up in the mixed Don/Eagles shuffle I did a while back. I couldn't believe my luck when the first song that played was THOTM! As my nominal favourite, it was always set for gold. It was silver for TEOTI this time around, with no Waiting In The Weeds to get in the way.

You may notice that for the first eight tracks there was an odd alternating sequence between songs from The End of the Innocence and Cass County. Unfortunately I can't say that I'm a big fan of any of the songs from CC that came up (actually just noticed that the four deluxe edition tracks all came up. That makes it even more bizarre!). ASWTDID has never really been one of my big favourites either, so that left the road clear for the excellent The Last Worthless Evening to take bronze, to complete an all-EOTI podium.

The high number of EOTI and CC tracks is partly down to the fact these are currently the only two Don solo albums I own in full. Beyond that I have Actual Miles and a few other tracks I've downloaded from his first two albums (none of these came up).