I thought I'd start a topic here because I wanted to talk about everyone, not just "the guys" and I didn't want to hijack their thread. lol So without delay, here are my highlights (and a couple of low points ) -

*HIGH POINTS*

The guys sounded great! I don't think it was their BEST performance....but I think it's really hard for artists at awards shows to get their sound mixed to their liking. Anyway, they looked absolutely FABULOUS! How great did Joe look in those jeans??? Awesome! Loved Don's hair! It was weird not to see him playing drums though. lol I guess everyone who said that Joe didn't play the guitar solo got their proof. lol

Keith Urban - How awesome was he? First of all he looked absolutely gorgeous! Secondly, he turned in such a passionate performance. I think it was honestly one of the best I've seen from him!

Martina McBride - words can't descibe how much I love Martina McBride She's awesome! I love that song and she's always such a classy, beautiful lady!

Carrie Underwood - It's kind of getting on my nerves how she's everywhere and winning everything, but let's face it.......the girl can flat out SING!! She did a great job on "So Small."

Josh Turner - How cute is he? Seriously he's adorable! I love that deep, rich voice!

Kellie Pickler - Normally I'm not a huge fan, but that was SUCH a touching song.......especially knowing the story behind it. (Her Mom and Dad left her at a young age and her Dad ended up in prison) When she cried all the way through the end.......I cried too! I'm tearing up just talking about it again!

Brooks & Dunn - not many people can just stand up there and just sing......but Ronnie Dunn is one of those people that can sing a song like that one (and especially "Believe"!!!!) and give me goosebumps

that's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll be reminded of more when any of you guys comment. lol OH and Reba and LeAnn Rimes did really good together.

*low points*

Ok.........................Rascal Flatts........................how absolutely crusingly horrible was that performance with Jamie Fox? Seriously...I think he was sick because he looked really pale and he couldn't even hit the easy notes. They did good the first performance! What went so horribly wrong on this one????? Oh my goodnes that was SOOOO bad! Even Jamie didn't sound that great!

Kid Rock & Gretchen Wilson - Somebody needs to tell Mr. Rock not to sniff, swallow, or inject anything before being on tv