Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Eagles on 60 Minutes

lol well I don't know about firing them, but he definently looked intense. I think that was probably him concentrating to make sure he was in time with the others......which they were doing as well. It was a very cool segment!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    lol well I don't know about firing them, but he definently looked intense. I think that was probably him concentrating to make sure he was in time with the others......which they were doing as well. It was a very cool segment!
    That's what I saw too - intense concentration so they got those harmonies right and all started lines at the same time. The hands reminded me of the way Glenn used to snap to signal when to start lines in Seven Bridges Road.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Thanks for posting the better quality links, it's just as good as seeing the programme on the television.

Thanks for these high quality versions, Soda. I've just watched both of them. I agree with comments that too much of the actual interviews was cut out,but I think programmes like these have to cater for fans who are not so well informed as us, hence putting in old clips and photos. There are probably a lot of people out there who have one or two Eagles albums and will buy LROOE, but who have never seen the old videos such as HC and ITC. Perhaps it will inspire them to look at fan websites!

Joe's smile is wonderful, and I watched in awe as Glenn related all the hits in chronological order without any hesitation - a memory like an elephant indeed!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Let's be honest...a fifteen minute segment isn't long enough even if the whole thing was interview footage. We just can't get enough of our favorite guys.

So true, PLS!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Excellent point, PLS. Hey, they could air a freakin' six-part mini-series starring the band and it still wouldn't be enough for me!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks so much for posting the links Soda!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Excellent point, PLS. Hey, they could air a freakin' six-part mini-series starring the band and it still wouldn't be enough for me!
    What about a blockbuster film based on their lives and the history of the band. Starring them as themselves of course. It could go on forever!! I know there was an attempt to do a movie based on HC in the seventies but it didn't come to fruition.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP