I can see doing a tribute, but not under the Eagles name.

The Eagles genesis came from Glenn. It was his baby, and he and Don H were the ones who kept it alive and thriving all these years with their fantastic songwriting, lead singing, harmonies, instrumentation, arrangements and management. To think that the band could go on with out Glenn or Don H. is just inconceivable, IMHO. And I have to believe that Don feels that way as well. Some of the lyrics from the songs on his new album made me think he didn't really want to go on with the Eagles, even if this hadn't happened:

"I'm taking one last victory lap and then I'll take a bow. Because I like where I am now."

"Though nostalgia is fine, I respectfully decline to spend my future living in the past. I've been carrying my load down this same old rocky road. Every day I'm getting deeper in a rut."

"Take a picture of this; this is me leaving. Take a picture of this; this is me walking away."

There are others, but I'm too lazy to go back and look right now. And no, I'm not sure all these are about the Eagles, but I have to think at least some of them are.

As others have said, I can see them doing a tribute to Glenn and maybe touring in twos or threes at some point, but I don't believe it will be as the Eagles. Just my two cents!